Since the end of 2019, an outbreak of the Coronavirus disease has been spreading all around the world.
This infection originated in the Chinese city of Wuhan. Thousands of people have been infected and countries around the world – including the U.S. – race to experiment treatments and improve testing.
According to experts, most people who contract this infection often have mild symptoms, which may appear from 2-14 days after exposure, such as intense fever, constant coughing and shortness of breath. You should immediately call a doctor if you develop these symptoms, have been in contact with a confirmed case or have recently traveled to a place with widespread exposure.
This kind of public health emergencies are often stressful for the international community and citizens. As it is happening right now, large gatherings are restricted and social distancing recommended in an effort to break the cycle of spread.
While there is still no vaccine to prevent the virus, the best way to avoid it is not being exposed to it. There are a few actions you can take, such as:
- Follow ALL Federal*, State, County and local guidelines or directives
- Practice social distancing in all aspects of your life
- Avoiding contact with people who are sick
- Avoiding touching your eyes, mouth and nose as much as possible, especially with dirty hands.
- Covering your cough or sneeze
- Frequently disinfecting objects
- Washing your hands very well and often. The right way to do it is for at least twenty seconds and using hand sanitizer after that.
- Using a facemask if you start to feel any symptoms in order to protect others.
- Avoiding crowded and closed places, such as airports.
Teltech Group Update
Teltech Group continues to monitor the situation closely. We have deployed special operational practices to safeguard our employees while remaining fully functional and ready to address our clients needs. As a result of our efforts we have/are:
- Closed our company locations to visitors for the health and safety of our associates and clients.
- Suspended travel and switched to electronic communication with our clients.
- Are fully operational in all of our Raleigh, NC; Grand Junction, CO; and Farmers Branch/Coppell, Texas locations. Our multiple facilities provide us with the flexibility of re-routing work as needed.
- Placed an addendum to our Business Continuity Plan to address a potential COVID-19 response addressing risks to the supply chain.
AND, for those companies experiencing disruption in the supply chain for OEM parts, we can report that Teltech Group has available a full suite of wireless and wireline telecommunications material from all major OEM’s and 3PP providers.
For inquiries, please call our sales team at (469) 713-3801 or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the meantime, we urge everyone to follow the government guidelines to prevent spread and to utilize your technology assets to be as productive as you can.
Stay positive, be prudent and let’s get through these difficult times together.
*Information resources: CDC.gov