Certifications & Quality
▼ Teltech Group Quality Policy
We are committed to customer satisfaction and to meeting or exceeding customer requirements by doing work right the first time and driving continuous improvement in our processes, products and services.
At Teltech, we understand the importance of listening to the customer and translating challenges into value-added services. Our creative solutions deliver seamless, high quality results for our customers and their customers.
▼ Teltech Group Environmental Policy
Teltech is committed to the prevention of pollution and responsible stewardship of natural resources by our compliance with legal and other requirements that apply to our operations.
We are committed to continual improvement of our environmental management systems while striving to minimize adverse impacts on the environment and our community.
▼ Teltech Group Health & Safety Policy
Teltech is committed to providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health that is appropriate to our organization, and to the specific nature of our OH&S risks and opportunities. We are also committed to the continual improvement of our occupational health and safety management system.
Teltech fulfills all legal and other requirements and seeks the participation and shared responsibility for health and safety with our workers.
Certifications and Memberships
▼ Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety
- Quality Management Certified to ISO 9001:2015 and TL 9000:2016
- Environmental Management at Main Grand Junction location is certified to ISO 14001:2015
- Health & Safety Management at Main Grand Junction location is certified OSHAS 18001:2007
▼ Diversity Certifications
Teltech is certified by the National Minority Suppler Diversity Council (NMSDC), Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC),and California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC).
- National Minority Supplier Diversity Council (NMSDC), #DL02773
- Native American
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), #234820
- Small Business Enterprise, # DL02773
- Women Owned Small Business, # WOSB171053
- Public Utilities Commission (CPUC), # VON 3KS00009
- Texas HUB, #1841516801400